Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dilemma

I've been in Burbank for five days now, and just went to see the Burbank Senior Artists Colony, which I stumbled across one day on line. Alwyn, Daniel, and I went to have a tour, and saw a very affordable apartment, plus the many beautiful amenities of the apartment building. I have until 9:30 tomorrow morning to make a deposit for a lease starting September 1. And I find myself immobilized. Do I want to stay in Murphys? Will I have to move from where I am. Should I make this big of a move at all? (Northern to Southern California is a BIG change). Where do I belong anyway? There are so many questioning squirrels running around in circles in my head, and no answer gives me THE answer. I am so unsettled that I can hardly write. I was going to write about music - a much more interesting subject than my dilemma, but I'm afraid that this is what you get today.


I remember "When in doubt, don't."



1 comment:

  1. What's the rush? As you said here, "When in doubt, don't."

    ReplyDelete