Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Still unpacking?

I know there's no one out there who would have lived for five weeks out of boxes, but that's what I've been doing. I talked to someone the other day who told us that she'd spent the first month here "doing" her apartment, and didn't meet anyone or join anything until after that. Takes all kinds. My first month has been full of activity and meeting people and what's a "done" apartment anyway? Or at least, what's it to me? 

But now that my schedule is settling into place, except for changes and new opportunities that will arise, my nose is to the grindstone. Two boxes emptied today.

2 comments:

  1. A box a day will keep the doctor away; or was it an apple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd done a box a day, they'd be gone by now! Now apples ...

    ReplyDelete