Thursday, September 27, 2012

Home late

11:30 and all's well. I spent the evening with my grandaughter - we ate, walked, played a game, talked. Then Daniel came home, and I came home here. They live on a street that used to be a railroad. They took the tracks out and built a bike/run/walk path that's well-lit and well-used all the time. A perfect place for a late-night stroll, it is. We walked quite a bit farther than I thought we had, it was so easy and pleasant to be there. A house for rent caught our eye. It looks like a play house, all painted in colors and fancifully designed. I thought all the houses were original railway housing, but it turns out that this one was designed as a studio in 1967. I don't know when the railroad was taken up. It rents for $2200 a month, two bedrooms, two baths, 893 square feet. The picture does not do justice to the paint job on the house itself - it's quite striped.


No comments:

Post a Comment