Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello Apple World!

I planned it, really I did. It was not an impulse purchase. I said that when I moved to LA, gave up my landline, I would get an iPhone. And I did! It sure is cute. But how to get my contacts from Google to the phone? Haven't a clue. 

Today I found just about everything I needed to find soon - decaf coffee and pumpkin. We're all set now. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5 to drive Alwyn to LAX, as she takes off for her first solo cruise. Dan, of course, stays with Ruby, and I stand by. Life did change in a hurry. It's all good. It's all better than good. It's exciting!

I did take a picture with my phone, but I don't know how to get it from there to here. Maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! An iPhone? The Apple Store offers free classes in how to use the toys it sells, does it not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Genius Bar!! I do hope they have a happy hour - I've been saving up questions until I moved within walking distance of one, and I think I am now. I did go to an Apple Store in Corte Madera and they were busy and helpful and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make an appointment on line! Or call ahead and make an appointment. Or go in and make an appointment. Or just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your beautiful face and smile, Abigail. But I'm also glad you're happy ;-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete