Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wheels have dug in!

There is beginning to be progress. The spinning wheels have taken a grip on the road. I am, as usual, somewhat embarrassed at the accumulation of projects, fabric, books, clothes, shoes. Two bags of trash will go to the dump tomorrow morning (and I will miss that dump - it's just not a big city item), and a lot is ready for a yard sale on Saturday. I have sworn that I would never do that, but never say never, they say.

Here's a table full of mostly fabric, but some office supply too. Yes, the table can go, and the chair. Are there some readers out there who would like to stop by on Saturday? There will be treasures.

Oh, and yes, my friend, Maresh Girl, I will not move any wet plants. In fact, I will not move any plants at all. Which reminds me to go turn off the water outside! I do look forward to not pouring water wastefully into the ground. It's beginning to be cool now; feels like summer is almost over and fall is just around the bend.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be at your yard sale! Sounds like you'll have lots of treasures to pass on . . . Don't forget to advertise on Craig's List!

    ReplyDelete