Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Diary-ish

Maybe because I'm reading a diary-ish kind of book - D.E. Stevenson's Mrs. Tim of the Regiment, I am impelled to write in a diary-ish form today. I will try to use pronouns, for she doesn't, and it's very annoying.


This afternoon I find a feeling of sad emptiness, as if suddenly the party is over and now what am I going to do. Today the reunion has been over for too long - until now, I was in Cambridge just yesterday and now Cambridge is far away and I miss it.


There were two fairly long-standing electronics issues resolved today. Venus, my ruling planet, is in retrograde this year from May 15 to June 27, so today, is four days into the second half of its retrograde and that might explain my feeling of just coming down from the apogee of a swing. Venus is also my planet of health and work. This could explain electronic malfunctions and repairs. Sadly, not everything could be repaired, but what's dead is a piece of electronics that was purchased (with my money, as I recall) by someone that is not and cannot be a friend any more. My health is fine, though my electronics are ailing.


Tomorrow I will visit the dentist and the Genius Bar. In case there is a sad silence from this end, understand that it all fits with Venus. I do trust that the dentist and the Genius will do their work and my laptop and I will return safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment